Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Z87 Killer Wireless Mouse Problem

Default Z87 Killer Wireless Mouse Problem

Hi, my specs are:

i5 4670K oced 4.0GHz
    Corsair 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
    Z87 Killer Motherboard with 1.40 BIOS
    1TB WD Blue

I am playing rts games such as dota 2 and i found out that my wireless mouse (Rapoo 1190) randomly hangs. I used wired mouse (Logitech M100r) and the hangs gone. I placed the wireless mouse as near as possible with the receiver. I have updated my BIOS to latest. Im using USB 2.0 port (not near with USB 3.0 port). Tried with another wireless mouse (ZALMAN ZM-M500WL) and the problem is worse (the cursor feels laggy and not responsive). Am i getting a defective motherboard? Should i send for RMA?
    Last edited by kenpeacez; 06-02-2014 at 12:57 AM.

vuldin is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Z87 Killer Wireless Mouse Problem

I actually have some similar minor issues along these same lines. I have a Logitech wireless mouse that has a USB dongle plugged into a USB3.0 port (communicates by bluetooth). The connection seems to work ok over very short distances (no more than 1ft or so), and anything more than that causes issues with hanging and stuttering. My motherboard is different than yours though, and I have not tested this out on anything but Windows 8.1. I need to do further testing (try USB2.0 ports, try different OS) before knowing if this is an issue with USB functionality on the motherboard or some other issue.

Thread Information