Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Find right memory

Default Find right memory

Hi, I bought an asrock fm2a88x-itx+, I check the memory list but I can't find team 8gb memory TXD38G2666HC11CBK.. In the producer site doesn't exist this memory, they wrong to wrote it? I want to buy 16 gb kit (2x8gb). I'd like the 2400, I had and amd a10 7850k cpu. What memory can I buy? Other questions.. I want to change the cpu cooling.. I had the amd stock.. Xigmatek Janus works well? Or there is some else cooling system? My case is an Mini-Tower Cooler Master MIN-210-KKA300. I hope somebody can help me.. Sorry for my English :-)

vuldin is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Find right memory

The A-DATA kit matches your requirements and is available from Newegg (didn't check other places):

AX3U2400W8G11-DMV
    ADATA XPG V2 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) Desktop Memory Model AX3U2400W8G11-DMV - Newegg.com

The Team kit was not available from Newegg. These two kits are the only dual channel kits at 2400, so if dual channel is what you want then it looks as though you have only the above option from A-DATA. If you aren't needing dual channel or 2400, then I'm sure there are many other 16GB (2 x 8GB) kits available further down the list.

Default Re: Find right memory

Thanks, but in the list of compatibility there is only adata and team ram.. I search a low profile dual channel memory because I want to use another cpu cooling.. But I think adata is the only ram I can buy.. The real problem is in Italy isn't simple to find this type of ram.. I must search better..

Thread Information