Quote Originally Posted by ASRockRack TSD - Bill View Post
Latest BIOS P2.40 update and BMC firmware 0.17.0 are available ASRock Rack > C2750D4I . Users of C2750D4I ran into problem are encouraged to try to update the BIOS and BMC altogether.

Attachment 7039

Bill
ASRock Rack
william@asrockamerica.com
<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 13.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; background-color: #ffffff}span.s1 {font-kerning: none; color: #222222; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #222222}span.s2 {font-kerning: none}</style>Bill - I purchased a C2750D4I 6 months ago and I have been experiencing similar issues after attempting to update the BMC firmware to version 0.30. After reboot, the BMC initialization fails, I have no web based IPMI access, and the BIOS wiped out the IP address I had set for the IPMI as well as the Network Bonding option. I proceeded to shutdown the machine unplugged the power supply and removed the CMOs battery in an attempt to reset it. After powering up, I was able to pull up the login screen for the IPMI Web GUI, however, when I tried to login using the login name and password that I usually do, I get an error message that says "Invalid Authentication". Is there a tool that will allow me to reset the IPMI back to factory defaults so I can login to the Web GUI again?

Thanks!

Best,

Kane