Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: a build to fix wife bad mothrboard

Default a build to fix wife bad mothrboard

Turn power on fans run power LED on HARD DRIVE LED ON BUT NO VGA VIDEO OUTPUT. I seat the cpu again, seat ram again, check reset and power push buttons check for wiring polarity positive to ground through pb.
    reset cmos. jmp case protection cover switch no good, any suggestions from anybody . Poor wife needs to play guild war 2 world of Warcraft. please. Maybe bad board i submit to mfg my sn part no and bios as well as cpu gpu data
    Last edited by Rick Samuels; 09-13-2014 at 02:33 PM.

SelfGovern is offline Junior Member

Default Re: a build to fix wife bad mothrboard

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Samuels View Post
    Turn power on fans run power LED on HARD DRIVE LED ON BUT NO VGA VIDEO OUTPUT. I seat the cpu again, seat ram again, check reset and power push buttons check for wiring polarity positive to ground through pb.
    reset cmos. jmp case protection cover switch no good, any suggestions from anybody . Poor wife needs to play guild war 2 world of Warcraft. please. Maybe bad board i submit to mfg my sn part no and bios as well as cpu gpu data
    The first rule of posting a request for help is to post your complete system component list, preferably including BIOS versions for key components such as motherboard and graphics card.
    The second rule of posting a request for help is to tell us whether something worked before, and what (if anything) changed around the time that "what worked" became "what doesn't work". Diagnosing problems is 100 times harder if we have to guess whether this was a new build or something that had been working for a month or a year or whatever.

So -- my suggestion: Tell us everything in the system. Tell us your operating system. Tell us if this is a new install or something that had been working for a while (and how long it had been working). Tell us what changed (new HW? New SW? BIOS update?) around the time that it stopped working.

Thanks!

Thread Information