Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors

Default E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors

I'm running MegaRAC/IPMI/BMC firmware version 00.14.00 on my E3C224D2I motherboard. I keep getting two kinds of errors in the web interface:

A pop-up that says "GET LED INFO IPMI ERROR:15". It's extremely annoying, because no matter how many times I hit the "X" or "OK", it keeps coming back. I have to completely close the browser tab and re-open.

The other is that I keep getting system even logs that say this: "System Reconfigured,OEM System Boot Event,Undetermined System Hardware Failure,Entry Added to Auxiliary Log,PEF Action - Asserted". What do these mean? Is there any way I can further troubleshoot this?

Here's a screencap of the first error:
    E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors-e3c224d2i_error1-20141009-png

Default Re: E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors

And here's a screenshot of the log entries:

E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors-e3c224d2i_error2-20141009-png

Default Re: E3C224D2I MegaRAC Web Errors

This morning I had a JViewer console viewer open. I opened the "Virtual Media" dialog. I tried to connect an image - an image that I've successfully connected multiple times in the recent 24 hours. When I pressed the "Connect" button, the whole JViewer application and Virtual Media dialog hung. It waited about five minutes, then forcefully closed JViewer using Windows Task Manager.

I then tried to reopen JViewer, but could not get the application to start. I would get the security warning dialogs, but then the JViewer window wouldn't even come up.

I tried re-logging into the MegaRAC web interface, but had the same result with JViewer. Then I completely restarted my browser, and brought the MegaRAC web interface back up. Still couldn't get JViewer to launch.

I powered down the server, and unplugged power for a couple minutes. Then I plugged it back in, and booted up.

Now I can't even bring up the MegaRAC web interface. Pinging the web IP saw about 60% packet loss.

After being up for about two hours, the operating system locked up hard. Now it's not even pingable (neither the OS nor the MegaRAC web IP).

Thread Information