Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: z97 extreme6

Default z97 extreme6

Hi. After clean installation win 7 x64 ult , with pcie nvidia 560ti when i change onboard vga dont start to windows. Only restart dont boot.

SelfGovern is offline Junior Member

Default Re: z97 extreme6

Bestest thing to do is usually to load Windows with the graphics card you intend to use. If you can't do that, make sure you have gone into your settings and told the BIOS to boot from your PCIe graphics card as the default. Before you do that, it's a good idea to uninstall the onboard graphics. Before you do that, it's a good idea to download the correct drivers for your new card and have them on disk.
    Shutdown.
    After you do all that, change your video cable to the new card. Remove any cable from the onboard graphics.
    Power on.

Thanks u. with pcie nvidia graphic card its ok boot normaly. Problem olny with onboard graphics card when change onboard dont boot to windows 7, only repost, reboot, repost. Remove pcie nvidia card and change onboard card intel , again dont boot, problem with onboard?

parsec is offline Senior Member

Do you have anything showing on the monitor when you use the onboard graphics?

What processor are you using?

My cpu 4670k on z97 extreme6 , but When choosing the integrated onboard graphics until I see and the bios and post.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by takistrigonis View Post
    My cpu 4670k on z97 extreme6 , but When choosing the integrated onboard graphics until I see and the bios and post.
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the part that is in bold above.

i see bios and post with onboard graphics , after that reboot and restart dont start to windows. (without pcie nvidia graphics. i try and with pcie nvidia but nothink.)
    Thanks you

Thread Information