Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Internet Speed loss??

pw2much is offline Junior Member

Default Internet Speed loss??

Hi Guys! I have the AsRock- FM2A85X Extreme 4 Motherboard,a A10-6800K APU, w/16GBs Ram, w/750W Rosewill Hive PSU, a Sapphire R9 270X 4Gb DDR5 dual GPU, a Asus Blu-ray burner, 256GB Plextor SSD, 4 1TB HHDs,1 3TB HHD,1 2TB Ext HHD. My system is using the Netgear R6200 802.11AC router and a GS605AV switch thru witch I'm supplied by Cablevision. I use to get between 110-120Mbps wired download speeds on all of my 3 computers, but now this system only gets 3.03Mbps speed on the download?? I have checked with the cable company and it's not from their end that I'm having this problem and the other two computers are still getting the 110-120Mbps download speeds (Checked with Speedtest.net)while this system is not getting the projected speeds that it is allowed. It use to get those speeds but now it doesn't. Any idea what is causing me to loose speeds??? P.S. This is the only computer that is using the 5Ghz channel on my 802.11AC router. The other 2 are using the 2.4Ghz. Also I have updated the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller to it's newest driver. All systems have HDTVs as monitors. Oh! and this system is Windows 7 Professional 64bit.

IT'S BEEN 6 DAYS ISN'T ANYONE MONITORING THIS FORUM?????
    Last edited by pw2much; 12-10-2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: to add info.

Thread Information