Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: C2750D4I - VGA and USB not work

Default C2750D4I - VGA and USB not work

Hi all.

I have question about my motherboard's C2750D4I.

After turning on the computer:
    • VGA output not sent any signal to my monitor
    • USB keyboard don't work (caps-lock led does not light after press caps-lock key)
    • motherbord MBC-LED lights green for next 30 seconds
    • after 30 seconds some leds blink red light on opposite side of motherbord and MBC-LED start blinking green light

I don't know where is problem?

My computer configuration:
    • 2x 8GB RAM - Crucial CT102472BD160B.18FED (valid from Memory QVL list)
    • PSU Seasonc SS-350ET (350W)
    • C2750D4I with CPU Intel C2750

I send email to ASRock support eight days ago but nobody answer me :-(

Petr

Default Re: C2750D4I - VGA and USB not work

Petr,

The board does take quite a will to boot up, due to the BMC (30 sec sounds about right). I have the same board, but I don't have any red LEDs blinking - just the BMC led (blinking green) and another LED, going solidly green.

Did you try to mount only a single memory module or even just re-seating the modules? They can be a bit of a b*tch to get right, since there is only a "handle" on one end of the modules.
    You may want to poke Bill (user ASRockRack TSD - Bill) directly, or call your vendor to RMA it.

Hi Petr,

Please do note that US ASRock branch was closed due to the holiday between Dec 24, 2014 - Jan 04, 2015. During this time, email will not responded. However, if you give us the name and email address you used to fill out the Technical Request form, I can track down if we have received you initial email. Your Crucial memory is confirmed to be compatible with this board. Please try to clear the CMOS and reseat the memory, then try to get the board to POST again. The Intel C2750 board is known to take a little more time to POST, so also try to give it a little more time perhaps 35 seconds. Thank you!

Bill
    ASRock TSD

Default Re: C2750D4I - VGA and USB not work [Resolved]

Hi

I claimed my motherboard in eshop and they sent me money back after 40 days. I try to buy this motherboard in another eshop, hopefully I'll have more lucky.

Thanks all for your responses.

Petr

Quote Originally Posted by PetrF View Post
    Hi all.

I have question about my motherboard's C2750D4I.

After turning on the computer:
    • VGA output not sent any signal to my monitor
    • USB keyboard don't work (caps-lock led does not light after press caps-lock key)
    • motherbord MBC-LED lights green for next 30 seconds
    • after 30 seconds some leds blink red light on opposite side of motherbord and MBC-LED start blinking green light

I don't know where is problem?

My computer configuration:
    • 2x 8GB RAM - Crucial CT102472BD160B.18FED (valid from Memory QVL list)
    • PSU Seasonc SS-350ET (350W)
    • C2750D4I with CPU Intel C2750

I send email to ASRock support eight days ago but nobody answer me :-(

Petr
    Hi, do you know what region of the ASRock Support you sent out the Technical Inquiry? I am in the US and scan my Inbox to see if I have received your inquiry.

The green flashing BMC LED is normal; it indicates that the IPMI communication is ready. I have a few questions.

1/ Is this a brand new board that never worked?
    2/ Have you try to clear the CMOS by holding down the case power button for 30 seconds without power cable attached to the board and without the CMOS battery?

Bill
    TSD
    william@asrockamerica.com

I sent my inquiry to ASRock Technical Support from WEB pages and I received this email:

From: asrock_tsd(at)asrock.com.tw<asrock_tsd@asrock.com. tw>
    To: my_email<my email="">
    Subject: ASRock Technical Support Division - POST problem
    Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 06:09:20 -0800

Dear Customer,

Please DO NOT reply to this automatic mail. It is just a confirmation that we have received your email. We will have technical support personnel to contact you soon.

For technical issue and emergency case, we suggest you to contact your dealer first.

If your dealer can’t solve your problem, ASRock web site also offers FAQ and CPU support lists (ASRock > Support). Some similar questions or solutions could be found there and our technical support engineers update the FAQ every month.

If it is regarding repair/RMA service, please kindly check with your dealer for related service. Please remember to record the model name & product serial number for future tracking.

Thanks for your email,
    ASRock Technical Support Division

... but nobody contacted me.

My answers for your questions:
    1/ Yes I hope that motherboard was new, I bought it as new and newer worked.
    2/ Yes I tried everything what you write and many others (run with RAM, with out RAM, change RAM, test RAM in other computer, change PSU ... despair).
    3/ I bought it in K24.cz on 1th of December 2014 in Czech Republic (Central Europe) and claimed it on 16th of December 2014 (shop received motherboard). Serial number is 49M0XD004271.

Petr</my></asrock_tsd@asrock.com.tw>

Thread Information