Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ASRock X99 Extreme11 Motherboard - Constant Restarts Due To WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Cpufreak80x86 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock X99 Extreme11 Motherboard - Constant Restarts Due To WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD-Eddy View Post
    Dear Cpufreak80x86(Mr. Andreas Haas)

hi
    We had release BIOS V1.03 to our website of beta zone improve compatibility with r9295x2 VGA card, please update it and refer below installation guide for try.
    ASRock > X99 Extreme11
    http://www.asrock.com.tw/support/not...on%20Guide.pdf

Best wishes
    ASRock TSD
    Eddy
    Hi Eddy,

i`m just wondering that you give this advice, this Bios was made to fix the "two R9 295X2 Boot issue". And this Issue is generaly fixed since Bios 1.10
    (By the way, i have just one R9 295X2 and no Boot Problem)

http://www.asrock.com/support/qa/TSDQA-116.pdf

And this fix is also included in Bios 1.20.

But just for your Information....i test it. And yes there was a Change in comparison to Bios 1.10B. With Bios 1.03 the WHEA-Logger Error 17 is back.
    But i don`t think that this should be the Goal. The BSOD 0x1000007e (on atikmdag.sys) is still reproduceble.

So what now ?????

Default Re: ASRock X99 Extreme11 Motherboard - Constant Restarts Due To WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Dear Cpufreak80x86,

Sorry for misunderstood with your case, so i had give the BIOS 1.03 for you. (Improve install two r9295x2 compatibility)
    I have review your BSOD symptom description that you mentioned previously.
    The BIOS 1.10B can solve event id 17 symptom.
    And you say the BSOD may related with a faulty R9 295X2 and have contact with graphic card company.
    We also have test r9295x2 on x99 extreme11, they can works with no problem.
    So we suggest to further check with graphic card company for verify.
    If problem still remains, please provide full device and write below table to contact us.
    ASRock > Support Request Form
    We will help to check this case
    Thank you.
    ASRock TSD
    Eddy

Cpufreak80x86 is offline Junior Member

Dear Cpufreak80x86,

Sorry for misunderstood with your case, so i had give the BIOS 1.03 for you. (Improve install two r9295x2 compatibility)
    I have review your BSOD symptom description that you mentioned previously.
    The BIOS 1.10B can solve event id 17 symptom.
    And you say the BSOD may related with a faulty R9 295X2 and have contact with graphic card company.
    We also have test r9295x2 on x99 extreme11, they can works with no problem.
    So we suggest to further check with graphic card company for verify.
    If problem still remains, please provide full device and write below table to contact us.
    ASRock > Support Request Form
    We will help to check this case
    Thank you.
    ASRock TSD
    Eddy
    Hi Eddy,

no Problem, but it would be nice if you could give me an the other users of this Thread two interesting answers.

1. What was fixed in Bios 1.00B and Bios 1.10C that obviously will stop the event id 17 symptom? (It has also stopped the BSOD 0x00000124 (on hal.dll, also involved are ntoskrnl.exe and pci.sys)
    2. Why is this Fix not implemented in the official Bios Version 1.10 and 1.20 ???

For Users with "event id 17 symptom" not really satisfying that they are not able to update there expensive board with newest rom files that are available.

Would be nice to know why.

Dear Cpufreak80x86,

The special BIOS is change BIOS of thunderbolt default setting value for X99 Extreme11.
    We are evaluating to implement this modify in to official BIOS version.
    Thanks for your reply.

ASRock TSD
    Eddy
    Last edited by ASRock TSD-Eddy; 05-12-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Dear destilot,(Audun Alfsen)

We have test X99 Extreme11 with below configuration:
    CPU:i7-5820K,
    Memory:BLS8G4D240FSA.16FAR 8GX4
    SSD:ARC100-25SATA3-240G
    VGA:ASUS GTX560 Ti 1GD5
    but we didn't see random boots symptom in our lab, please refer below picture and our device model name:
    Attachment 7763
    Could you provide the information of when the random boot symptom occur? Do you have open any program or the symptom is just random boot?

If have already check all the device and setting.
    We suggest to contact with local distributor for check the warranty policy and further verify
    ASRock > Where to buy

Thanks for your information.
    If have any question, please feel free to contact us.

ASRock TSD
    Eddy

I tested all this and took the board back to the store and they test it as well. They got the same problem and gave my store credit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information