Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock Vision 3d 137B does not startup anymore

Default Asrock Vision 3d 137B does not startup anymore

Dear,

My Asrock Vision 3d 137B does not startup anymore, I probably already found the issue, but thats also still a bit challenging. ;-)
    The poweradapter does not show a light anymore when plugged in to the powersocket.

The Poweradapter supplied with the device is:
    Delta Electronics INC
    ADP-90CD DB
    100-240V ~ 1.5A
    19V 4,74A
    N17908

I already ordered a new universal poweradapter (ADP-90CD DB) but the plug on the new is different so it does not fit.
    I already emailed ASrock, but i takes them some time to get back to me it seems.

Any advise how to tackle this? maybe someone already has some experience with this or knows which adapter should be ordered
    Could also try a universal with plugs that can be replaced... but would like some advice first! ;-)

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Asrock Vision 3d 137B does not startup anymore

Besides the power supply's light being on, the only way to test it is with a volt meter, but that does not put any load on it.

Does the new power supply's plug that goes into the PC not fit? Or is the AC power cord not compatible with your AC outlet?

Thread Information