Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: hit cmos button

Unhappy hit cmos button

yes hit cmos button in back of z68 extreme4 gen 3 . now on start up i get asrock start screen . and , selections like f2 to enter set up f11 to enter boot menu f6 to flash and tab new window . and of course noting works , just a beep when selecting f2 . so i can not boot . and mobo stops at aa3 indication .now i know there is a trick to this , but its been a long time . any help thank you .

Britgeezer is offline Member

Default Re: hit cmos button

Quote Originally Posted by vanniko63 View Post
    yes hit cmos button in back of z68 extreme4 gen 3 . now on start up i get asrock start screen . and , selections like f2 to enter set up f11 to enter boot menu f6 to flash and tab new window . and of course noting works , just a beep when selecting f2 . so i can not boot . and mobo stops at aa3 indication .now i know there is a trick to this , but its been a long time . any help thank you .
    Sounds like your KB is not recognized, perhaps you are plugged into an add-in USB 3.0 and the drivers will not be loaded at this point. Try a non remote KB or ensure its in USB 2.0 port.

Thread Information