Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Memory management problem after replacing MOBO and videocard-Alive Dual-Esata2

europanorama is offline Junior Member

Default Memory management problem after replacing MOBO and videocard-Alive Dual-Esata2

after replacing MOBO and videocard at the same time from time to time i am getting a bluescreen telling its a memory-management problem. it will reboot and everything ok. its happens at different stages of booting. sometimes after i am logging in. sometimes directly during boot. see details in sysopt-forum:
    Memory management-problems on winxp-pc(new process-new MOBO) - Page 3
    cleaning videodrivers seems the best advice there.
    memtest is ok. memory 2x 2gb quite new.
    all chips are cooled. cpu has perfect cooler now. after the other mobo was running too hot for quite some time. gpu 33C CPU 43 c can go up to 50 when its hot.
    whole pc is outside case. mobo mounted on small wooden feet for air-circulation.
    Alive Dual-Esata2-winxp 4gb ram- geforce gt 630
    MOBO and winxp are terribly stable. no wonder it has been servicing perfectly. i know now what must be done thanks to experts from sysopt-forum.

Default Re: Memory management problem after replacing MOBO and videocard-Alive Dual-Esata2

Have you installed nvidia nforce chipset drivers?
    Is your winxp with sp3?

Thread Information