Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Bug? - ASRock Extreme 6 3.1 post SM951 M2 install

Question Bug? - ASRock Extreme 6 3.1 post SM951 M2 install

Hi Teddy,

I wanted to follow up regarding your previous response about compatibility for the SM951 with my ASRock Extreme 6 3.1 and my post install experience. Two things:

First, there was no screw to affix the M2 drive into place as per the manual. I was able to fit it in and it seems like it will be fine barring I don't move the computer. Should there have been a screw? If so, would it be possible to request one be sent to me?

Second, and more problematic, I am no longer able to bring up the boot menu as I could previously with F11. I tried this on both my USB keyboard and with a PS/2 to cover my bases. I am able to get into the bios with the del key and operate manually but this is a sort of bandaid fix. Is there anything I can try or send over your team for review?

Please let me know and I look forward to your response.

j

Default Re: Bug? - ASRock Extreme 6 3.1 post SM951 M2 install

go to hardware store for the missing screw. When you installed, did you set the BIOS back to defaults FIRST??

Thread Information