Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?

Default Re: Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?

Dear JohnnyGui,

Thanks for your inquiry,
    About the windows10 driver, it is depends on chipset vendor.
    You can also refer Mr. "SandsOfTime" at this thread provides of Intel driver download link to check.
    Currently we suggest to use inbox (native) driver and upgrade compatible installation for Z77 motherboard.

ASRock TSD
    Eddy

Default Re: Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGui View Post
    Does that mean there will be no Windows 10 drivers by Asrock for the Z77 Pro4 in the future?
    Sounds like it to me.

I tried Win10 on my machine (with a Z77 Extreme6), and my Kaspersky got sliced up bad enough that the icon was missing; and in upgrading to a slightly newer Kaspersky build, the program failed to activate 12 background antivirus and security operations. When I downgraded back to Win7, my Kaspersky went missing even though the icon was still there, and I couldn't access or activate my Windows Backup (Error 0x81000031).

I don't want to give up my 2700K. It is fast enough to do any job that a 4790K can do. Maybe we'll get lucky, and Win10 Service Pack 1 will resolve any issues related to Sandy Bridge boards, which are only 4 years old.
    Last edited by CookyMonzta; 08-13-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information