Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings

Default Re: Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings

I use station-drivers for a very long time and I didn't have a single virus or false positive about the site or any download that I have made there. The only issue coud be some bugged beta driver or a unsupported driver for some hadware.
    Even Stasio the guy that manages the driver post i sent you, is a regular contributor to Station-drivers. That site is one of the best things that happened to computer enthusiasts.

Most motherboard manufacturers dont update drivers regularly and sometimes they never post an updated driver. One of the exceptions is Lenovo they update service works very well. Lots of work doing there

You could wait for a very long time for an "official" update.

Or you can install a driver updater like Driver Booster
    CPU: 6600k@4.6GHZ|| Corsair 780T
    Mainboard: Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6: 1.70
    Mem: G-Skill RipJaws V Black 3200Mhz
    Video: Asus R9290-4GD5-WC || Samsung 275T+ 27"
    HDD: Sandisk Extreme 250GB SDD + 3x Samung F3 1TB RAID5
    Sound: Asus Xonar D2/PM
    PSU: Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W
    Cooling: Custom WaterCooled

sebastian869 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thorak View Post
    I use station-drivers for a very long time and I didn't have a single virus or false positive about the site or any download that I have made there. The only issue coud be some bugged beta driver or a unsupported driver for some hadware.
    Even Stasio the guy that manages the driver post i sent you, is a regular contributor to Station-drivers. That site is one of the best things that happened to computer enthusiasts.

Most motherboard manufacturers dont update drivers regularly and sometimes they never post an updated driver. One of the exceptions is Lenovo they update service works very well. Lots of work doing there

You could wait for a very long time for an "official" update.

Or you can install a driver updater like Driver Booster
    When your right ur right that annoys the crap out of me as far as manufacturers and their lazy staff (Only willing to update the current release as soon as new ver comes out support evaporates) what i dont get is manufacturers like asmedia, they dont even allow u to dl the updated your self. Most cos to let u so long as u put in the legwork.
    Nothing more annoying then morons telling you go to asrock or who ever site for updates. station-drivers is definitely great but its almost too good as as they seem to have newer versions of intel stuff then intel and i dont mean beta i mean WHLQ or what ever the acronym is. Also
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post501748
    is great but i cant figure how to sort stuff out for ex inf for z97 and list goes on.

Thanks for the help

sebastian869 is offline Junior Member

finally wound up getting them from asus, only thing is i had the missfortune of guy MOBO day before usb3.1 came out thus now i see drivers 3/3.1 and i hope they work have not tried yet, got all the crap ready burned and ready for clean install hope all goes well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information