Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: just got a z270 k6 mobo and was wondering if its worth going to 1.30 bios

Default just got a z270 k6 mobo and was wondering if its worth going to 1.30 bios

my motherboard came with 1.10 on it. i was wondering if there was any reason to go to 1.30 if i do manual overclocking. like was there some new cpu micro code added in or other benefits. If there is nothing i will probably just stay with 1.10. i know it added better xmp support but i only have 2400mhz so i am fine and i use manual overclocking not using auto. thanks in advance

Default Re: just got a z270 k6 mobo and was wondering if its worth going to 1.30 bios

Dear demon09,

This is Alan from ASRock TSD.

Z270 Gaming K6 BIOS P1.20 updates AURA LED in BIOS, P1.30 updates EZOC table and improves memory compatibility. Please note we donít recommend user to update the BIOS if their system is already running normally. ASRock assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by improper operations of downloading or updating the BIOS.

Thank you!
    Yours truly,
    ASRock TSD Alan

Thread Information