Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASUS WiFi Bridge

Default ASUS WiFi Bridge

I am trying to add an ASUS WiFi bridge to our conference room at work. We have a simple SBS server and an intelligent switch... that pretty much makes up our LAN. I have tried to set up the product using the wizard... simple stuff. But have not been able to get to the internet, any thoughts?

Thanx
    Pick up virtue from everyone

Default Re: ASUS WiFi Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by shawnmichal View Post
    I am trying to add an ASUS WiFi bridge to our conference room at work. We have a simple SBS server and an intelligent switch... that pretty much makes up our LAN. I have tried to set up the product using the wizard... simple stuff. But have not been able to get to the internet, any thoughts?

Thanx
    I'm not sure i understand you well , you have a Asus Wifi bridge and a switch .If that is the case what i think it is you cant hook those 2 up without a cable . Solutions :
    1. Cable , hook them up and set up the configuration . 2. Slow method buy another Router , if you cant hook those up for some reason with cable you could buy another router to broadcast wifi next to the switch buy a small cable , use Asus wifi to reproduce the signal .
    3.Buy another switch ...

If you provide me more info i might be able to help you .
    Last edited by elvirko; 04-13-2015 at 04:48 AM.

Thread Information