Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Horrible Experience with ASUS Zen AiO Pro Z240IC & Microcenter, Please Help with Part Numbers

Angry Horrible Experience with ASUS Zen AiO Pro Z240IC & Microcenter, Please Help with Part Numbers

The office building lost electricity and my Zen AOI never turned back on... I called the support number and did the whole 30 second wait, different plugs, etc. They wanted me to send the computer with an expected return of 2-3 weeks. This is a business computer so I needed it fixed ASAP. I brought it to Microcenter which is supposedly an Authorized ASUS repair place. I was told my computer would be fixed WITHIN 1 WEEK. The tech at Microcenter replaced the motherboard - Part SP-60PT01E0-MBBA03; however, the "mainboard replaced system still gives no power when power button is pressed." They requested a power button board and audio board "as the button connects to the mainboard through those two parts." I've waited an entire week for ASUS to give them the part number for these 2 parts. WHY is it going to take over 1 week to provide part numbers? Is there any way I can get these part numbers to speed this process up? Please and thank you

Default Re: Horrible Experience with ASUS Zen AiO Pro Z240IC & Microcenter, Please Help with Part Numbers

Still NOTHING. It takes more than a week to receive a response for PART NUMBERS? Unbelievable. I will never purchase an ASUS computer, nor recommend their horrible support.

Default Re: Horrible Experience with ASUS Zen AiO Pro Z240IC & Microcenter, Please Help with Part Numbers

According to Microcenter techs, ASUS said they need time to research and get the part numbers for them. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THE PART NUMBERS THAT YOU, YOURSELF, MANUFACTURED? I have to wait another day or two for a company to tell tech a part number that they don't know? This is ridiculous. I'm at the point where I'm demanding a new computer instead of waiting during this nonsense. This is the worst computer experience I've ever had.

Thread Information