Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: SSD to a Asus R203MA

Default SSD to a Asus R203MA

I bought the computer in the title to my daughter as a first computer, it work smoothly for the use intended and the size is perfect, only 11,6 inc display. Now anyhow we are running out of hard drive memory, it has only an 32 Gb eMMC. I suppose i can't upgrade that memory, but does it have a slot for additional SSD? I got a bit worried when i tried to find the computer on the ASUS support, it does not even list there. I bought it from POWER, probably this model is dedicated to this chain only.

Anyhow I welcome any experience on this subject, decided to try here before opening the new computer.

Default Re: SSD to a Asus R203MA

I bought this laptop, and could find no information about the SSD except this post.
    I contacted ASUS they said it supported SATA SSD. I thought that was odd since it has an m key.

I went ahead and put a samsung evo nvme ssd in it.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I contacted ASUS and they told me it should support SATA3
    Very odd that Asus seems to have lost track of it's hardware capabilities.
    They also are unaware that they have production laptops with newr bios versions than available on their

Thread Information