Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Laptop Screen

Is there any way to configure my laptop screen to run in a better resolution, such as 600 by 800, or 1024 by 700? It doesn't give me that option, and I want to make the screen a bit bigger for games and such.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhard
    Is there any way to configure my laptop screen to run in a better resolution, such as 600 by 800, or 1024 by 700? It doesn't give me that option, and I want to make the screen a bit bigger for games and such.

Thanks.
    im not aware of a resolution of 1024x700...there is a 1024x768 though.

if its not in your display properties, you may need to update your video drivers. Quite often if you are using windows drivers it wont be flexible with resolutions/color bit depths etc.

Have a look around on your laptops manufacturers' site, make sure it can support a better resolution and try some new drivers. That should be make it all sweet.

:thumb:
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

what notebook do you have? screens are limited in the resolution they can provide, although 800X600 shouldn't be a problem

what resolution are you currently using?
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information