Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Song of the Week!

Another of the amazing features of google... if you can remember two chunks of words to ANY SONG, add the word 'lyrics' and enter them into google like this.

"fun to stay at the" "they have everything" lyrics
    To use the most famous song as an example... (YMCA)

Within seconds, you can find out the artist, the name of the song, and have the complete lyrics in front of you. This works great for new artists, and new songs you have in your head.

Google is incredible, if you know how it works...
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

Shh.... you're giving away my secrets to the BG game song word thread.....

Ok, BTW, I have another song nearly ALL of you will like.... and you have gotta go download this. I suggest downloading because I have never seen this song avaliable in a store, or heard this version on the radio.... A Quake buddy linked me to this three years ago.... and if you like Classic Rock AT ALL you have GOTTA download this.

Concience Aside, this one is very rare, plus you legally can keep the song for 48 hours until you persue buying it ! :) Like I said, I have not heard or seen this version anywhere apart from my computer.

Berliner Philharmonic Orchestra - Hurricane (featuring the Scorpions)

Just search for:
    Berliner Hurricane

And prepare your beastiest speakers. :D :D :D

============================================

I am a very strange person, (imagine that) there are only two major genre's I don't thoroughly enjoy. (and those 2 are of about 20 major genres most music fits into) So don't expect anything I post to be at all similar to what I recently posted.... for your own info, I will include the genre of the song, so you have some idea of what you're getting into.

Which reminds me... Does Australia have any Music Genre's of its own? :confused: I am very interested. :thumb:
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

had a look on kazaa.. couldn't find it.. :(

Well, Beefy, I just looked and I did see 4 versions of it. But then again, we are only effectively searching our own relative areas on the net.

It is also up as "Hurricane 2000"

Continue searching, during different times of the day, as people come online and go offline... Like I said, it IS rare. If nothing else, you'll have to message me through the forum, and I will hook you up, personally.

SugarCult - Pretty Girl (The Way)
    - Damien

Club Nouveau - Lean On Me :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information