Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Song of the Week!

Pacifier - Comfort Me

: peace2:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Simply Red - Stars

: peace:
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

A1 - Caught in the middle

:)
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

System of a Down - Marmalade
    - Damien

Vast - Touched

btw, Beefy, Did you ever find Hurricane 2000?
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

Yeah, I found it.. and I gotta commend you on your choice. Touched is one of the greatest songs I've heard... ;) Guess I'd better add a song while I'm here.. not really my choice, but my sister has been playing it flat strap lately, so:

Lamb - Gorecki

Scooter - The Logical Song 2002

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy, did you like Hurricane 2000?

And while we are on the topic of 'Touched' I saw a "Ford Outfitters" commercial a few times over the past year, and it featured a song with no lyrics, but it sounded VERY similar to "Touched" I have scoured the net trying to find somewhere with info on the commercial, I've been to all the Commercial music websites, and even emailed Ford, with no response. Me and my Mountain Biking friends make highlight videos of ourselves, and we are always looking for unique music that 'fits' with various things we do. The commercial wasn't played alot, but MAN I wish I could track that song down. Dare I say it was better than "Touched" but I only heard 30 seconds of it or so.

And here's another song most of you will get a kick out of, this is THE DEFINING HIPPY song, IMO.

Canned Heat - Going Up the Country.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it rules, and you will laugh. IT DOESN'T have a chorus!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

And that song deserves another, I think this one is hillarious as well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And don't even try to predict what I'll suggest next, becuase I assure you it will be equally off the wall.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information