Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to configure dual monitors?

I think that I'd better have a few now though. :D

thanks chez and thanks Wiggo!!!

but wiggo, how do i enable it ? can you tell me plz!!

thanks in advance! and wiggo good luck for your new system :cheers:

Right click on a clear area of ya desktop to bring up ya display properties then go to the setting tab and click on the 2nd monitor image (has a big "2" on it) and then tick the little box that says "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor".

thanks wiggo, its now link but, why my taskbar is not extended to the 2nd monitor? how can i set this up?

and also... now that i have 2 monitors connected to my graphics card, any suggestions regarding the settings of mu graphics card? I experience lockdown, when i first link the 2 monitors, do you think i need to increase its voltage etc... thanks man appreciate your help. :cheers:

"I MaY nOt WhAt ThEy CaLlEd PERFECT bUt SoMe PaRtS Of Me ArE ŁUcKiNg ExElLeNt!"

Why would ya want the toolbar across both monitors for? :confused:

I'm quite happy havin' it just on the main monitor but I do know that ya can move it to the 2nd monitor though I havn't a clue on how to get it across both at the same time. :shrug:

the reason why i wanted to, is because the 2nd monitor looks completely empty in other words (BORING) plus it doesn't look it is part of the monitor if you can't see the taskbar across the bottom of it.

and one more thing.... I have seen it on the pictures posted by one of the TT Members, on how they setup their work/gamestation that oone guy manages to stretch his toolbar to the second monitor. Don't worry i'm gonna go to the thread and ask the guy on how did he set up his, and if your interested i'll let you know :D

:cheers: mate

to extend the taskbar, use Ultramon. I have used it for my dual monitor setup, and it works very well. And afaik it is completely free!

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Hope that helps ya mate.
    The typical kiwi male eats roots and leaves.

triple_s your the man! thanks bro!

I have taskbar on the second monitor, but the clock, sound icon and the programs indicator is still on the first monitor, how am I gonna move that to the second monitor?

cheers bro!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the wisdom of youth.

live and learn.
    Hope this helps
    Night

did you say you had a DVI to Standerd monitor port addaptor if so could you please tell me where to get one im desperatly looking for one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information