Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Real Audio converter

I was wondering if anyone knew how to convert Real Audio files(ram,ra etc) into mp3 format? I tred wisecroft..but its sucks bad....it worked only like once.

Just load the latest Winamp, which I think is ver3, or Windows Media Player which is Ver 9, and just transfer all those files to that player you choose, or download Realplayer and you won't have to change a thing ....... :2cents:

If my advice is incorrect, then I apologise, but it works for me .....:thumb:
    Great thing about flying a desktop, is that CASA ( Civil Aviation Safety Authority ) can't touch ya no matter how many times you crash and burn !!!!!! HIC HIC

Cheers 4 now from Downunder,
    Desktop Pilot

3. Default

I'm hijacking this thread as I dont want to start another one....is there another program that will let you view the real player files so I dont have to load real player? M$ player wont play them.

well i searched long and hard but could get very little success.
    i don't know whether this will work or not as i have never used it...i hope some one else have a better solution.
    anyways here i go.
    Media Player Classic
    Huge List of mirrors to download
    Codecs for real support/Real Alternative 1.04

the last thing i linked you to might have media player classic already embedded with it (atleast it says so).
    if it works then please tell me.
    btw a bit off-topic, but for all those who don't like the Media Player that comes bundled with XP can do this.
    Start --> Run --> mplayer2 and enter (learnt this new thing and thought i would share...it might be old for you guys but i think it was really kewl ;) )

[EDIT] Media Player Classic works only on Win2000/ WinXP[/EDIT]
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

5. Default

your awesome dude :thumb:

not only did that third link do the trick but I dont know where you got the info that it doesnt work on anything beside w2k or xp cuz I'm on win98 right now and it worked lol.

Referring to M$ classic

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyes
    I dont know where you got the info that it doesnt work on anything beside w2k or xp cuz I'm on win98 right now and it worked lol.
    the first link says so in the OS field.
    may be those guys don't know about the capabilities of their own product :devil win
    oh well...watever...it worked...goes in my list of fav freewares :p
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

7. Default

found another free alternative to real and media player

http://www.irfanview.com/

Thread Information