Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 20gigs of MP3's wanted to play on home THX

My wife wants me to put ione of my computers downstairs with theh big screen(53") so se can play the 20gigs of MP3's that I have. I got them from a buddy that literally spent months downloading, naming, categorizing, and making the best set of MP3's I have ever seen in my life. I have everything from every artist, genre, ect. It is amazing. If we have a party, I just set m computer up and let people just use it like a juke box.
    At the time all they had was USB 1.1 or firewire portable harddrives. I hate firewire, so I opted for the USB one since almost evyone has usb and not firewire. Its funny thouhg,it takes 7 hours to transfer them from my 2ogig portable harddrive to my computer. It is worth it for ALL THAT MUSIC. I am actually transferring them to my newest system listed in my sig so I can have them in hard storage.

I told her I will if she buys me an ATI 9800 AIW, I would put a system in the living room. Fat chance.

Does anybody know what and where I can get the cord necessary to play my MP3's on my home stereo system. I have a $1800 Yamaha reciever with every possible connector on the back.
    OR the best way (cheapest as well) to play them on my THX.
    I would appreciate it. I REALLY want to try that out and maybe even make one of my systems dedicated to my entertainment system like someone here has hdone. I don't know how to do all of that so I will need some help.

Thanks in advance,
    Chez

getting a 3.5mm RCA adaptor is all you should need. it has a headphone plug on the end, splitting into 2 cords: a red and white plugs.

put the 3.5mm in the back of your soundcard, and the white and red plugs in back of your amplifer, AUX i think it is. set it to AUX and play away.

:thumb:

you should be able to get this cord from a electronics or electrical store, also i have seen them in major supermarkets.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Thats the setup I got.
    Games kick ass with a nice subwoofer. :shoot3:

Thread Information