Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morphous is down

Beefy Guest

They use the same network, but the programs themselves seem to have little differences. I've found that morph works far better for me than Kazaa does. Some people find it works better the other way.

ok last time i checked with you Beefy, you said Kazaa was better...
    and btw...morph has been down for a few days now..someone's a lil slow -cough-Kheldar-cough-;)
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

I'm using Kazaa til they get morpheus fixed (please, soon!):bounce2:

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    and btw...morph has been down for a few days now..someone's a lil slow -cough-Kheldar-cough-;)

i only check it every couple of days since i've got about 40 G waiting to download

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    Like I said, it's a personal thing. Kazaa worked better for me at home, but at work I could only get Morph to work. And as I stopped using my home account for downloading, naturally i favoured Morph.. :D

yeah morphous seems to have the ablity to work thru firewalls and not show in the stats

:devil:

I used to like Kazza over morpheus untill I discovered that Kazza is full of spyware ! I found out that Kazza was the one responsible for making my pc randomly want to connect to the net and go to some random ip address (Kazza was not open at the time). I found a nice little prog that removes spyware called Ad-Aware (http://www.lsfileserv.com/index.html). If you remove all spyware Kazza will cease to operate because "program components have been removed", so you can't use Kazza without spyware.
    WooHoo !! I at long last have a job ! Yay for me !

----------------- Proof I think FAR too much ----------------

How does the headless horseman see where he's going ???

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    yeah morphous seems to have the ablity to work thru firewalls and not show in the stats
    True, it can't be seen in stats, but those annoying IT people can still see a huge flood of network traffic, and find out who's IP it is.. then it's no more Morpheus for that poor little IT worker who didn't have much to do at work at that point....

:D

MORPHEUS IS BACK UP!!! :D

atm anyway

morphous is back up at home anyway

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information