Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mp3s (someone had to start a new thred hehe)

I am NOT a full album geek, I only keep songs that are worth hearing! which means full albums are a rarity in my collection. I have ripped less than 1% of my collection. Which means only half my collection has been tediously renamed and sorted... I have some wonderful little shareware programs for doing so, but it still takes a long time.

I haven't really gotten into music videos, I only have a few. I keep the classics like Beastie Boys - Sabotage !! haha

LATEST UPDATE

240 G of good quality Movies

35 G of music videos

3 systems. 29 Folders. 65GBs
    A lot of them are Oldies (about 10-15GB) as my buddy has found a good FTP long time ago and DLed all they had.
    I also got about 7GB of Blues, for the same reason.

he went kind of nuts with MP3s. Pretty much for 3 months straight he was leeching them form various FTPs. Untill he filled his 10GB Hdd (it was few years back, when a 10gig was about $100)
    He stopped for a while. But than Audiogalaxy (I loved that beatuiful thing) came around. He got a 20Gig. and again he was connected 24/7 for about 4months.
    His sure did his $ worth by using that ISP. ;)
    But dialup sure does suck!

25.4gb / 6155 songs (400 albums)
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

DivX Folder = 64GB
    MP3 Folder = 30GB (about 7,300 songs)
    Music Videos = lowly 1.5GB
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

19.2gigs

All sorted into genre, type, Group/artist and song name. My friend had 20 gigs in Japan that he spend over 6 months compiling. I went and bought a 20gig portable hd the next day and went over for a bbq. I got the portable back the next day. It took over 7 hours.
    It was funny, the little time thiing said something like 1242354343343254523 minutes to finish or whatever.

And they are ALL good ones. Especially from the 70's, 80's classic rock and the like.
    I got lucky.

Chez

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information