Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Logitech Z-640 sub front removal?

Anyone ever removed the plastic protection front on the subwoofer without destroying the front?

I havn't even thought about doin' that but why would ya want to? :confused:

Just some custom modding..

+ I wanna see the speaker element workin' my intense techno trance while I frag away in all my wildest gaming sessions! I actually scream out loud sometimes when I'll manage the ultimate frag, ya know like two messy scullshots b4 a quick leftjump manouver alowing me to toss a 12 gauge cross the room b4 I land which decaputates the 3:rd covard thug hiding behind some explosive boxes.. : omg:

I'm telling you man this here new vidcard is letting me do some pretty wild n' sick stuff at fps # I've never ever had before..!

I'll show ya'll as soon as I get my new host server where I can uppload my frag vids..

Currently blazing through Sof2, again! Love the game..

Been gaming most of my free time since the new stuff arrived. Haven't slept for 37 hours atm so I'm sorry if I sound a bit weird.. My neighbours stare kinda strange at me when I go outside.. Maybe they think I'm having some k1nky orgies here or sumthing cuz of all the screams etc..

Thread Information