Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: SoundMax + Z680 = NO SUB CHANNEL :(

Default SoundMax + Z680 = NO SUB CHANNEL :(

I've got my Z 680's plugged into my onboard SoundMax (P4P800 D) with 6 Channel Direct cables. All the speakers work in games and music but the sub sounds as though it's getting one of the other speakers' signals instead of it's own amd is really loud even on it's lowest setting.

When I run 'Cycle sound to all speakers' in the setup speakers section from the soundmax control panel all the speakers work around the circle but when it comes to the sub it doesn't emit any sound. The really weird thing is that when it's on one of the other speakers the Sub starts rummbling along with the chosen speaker. I know the speakers aren't the problem because they used to be plugged into my XBox and worked fine but that was with the Optical Cable plugged in.

Please Help...
    Love,

Zim

Default Re: SoundMax + Z680 = NO SUB CHANNEL :(

Do you have it plugged in properly? Also it doesn't have the M3D feature does it? If it does, be sure its not on, or anything else that emulates surround.

Thread Information