Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Music ?

Hey everyone, i'm in need of new mp3's...any sugestions :confused:
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

what kinda music u into?

ahhh...rock, electronic, alternative, industrial, whatever....aslong as it isn't pop/rap/r&b/country/crap

Beefy Guest

ok, a couple of my songs of the moment are Staind - Outside (get the live version from Family values 99 cd... much better than the original) and Creed - My Sacrifice...

thanks man, *downloaded* both good songs :thumb:

I've found that The Apex Theory is pretty catchy, the song Shhh (Hope Diggity) is cool. I tend to listen to harder stuff like Korn, Kittie, Nothingface, but I also listen to some softer stuff, like the older Creed stuff (I don't like the musical direction they're going), and No Doubt for instance (olderstuff too, Rock Steady :thumbs do )

I agree, I dislike where those bands are going as well.... I never was that much of a no doubt fan, I was a big Creed fan, and it seems Creed's music just doesn't have what it used to....

It makes me cringe when he tries to hit that high note that he simply cannot physically do... in "My Sacrifice" CRINGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus
    Hey everyone, i'm in need of new mp3's...any sugestions :confused:
    Get the entire Ben Folds Five / Ben Folds collection. Plenty of listening pleasure there :D.

when i saw this thread, and saw that you had the last post, gav, i knew ud recommend Ben Folds. hehe

GOO GOO DOLLS DAMMIT! :D
    Grinspoon! :)
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Cant believe nobody has said Tool.

Ive been listening to some ICP lately. The Great Milenko is the album. Funny-ass lyrics but without the repetitive beat that most rap songs have. (thats what irritates me about rap, the lyrics are (sometimes) good but the stupid beat over and over and over and over again is stupid)

Some S&M is also good. But not as good as the original shiz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information