I just recently bought a new computer case that has a mic and speaker jack on the side and for both they have individual connectors for right channel, left channel, two ground, and one mic and i'm wondering if there are pins on a Sound Blaster Auidigy soundcard for them, i'm pretty sure they would be where the sound blaster 5 1/2 bay station would plug in but there are a lot of pins and none are labeled. Anyone know which ones are which?