Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: audigy2 zs 7.1 problems?

Question audigy2 zs 7.1 problems?

I'm looking for some help guys, I recently bought a complete new system including a creative audigy2 zs card and creative inspire T7900 speakers... My problem is after calibrating the speaker in the relevant setup screens, my music games or movies still dont use the rear speakers. The front, centre and sides all work fine but I'm not getting true 7.1,,, I have been told that not many things work in 7.1 but I would have thought it be the side speakers that would not work.... Anyways to cut a very long story short I had the same card and speakers with my last PC I sent back and those speakers worked fine, only difference being that was a DELL PC that was pre setup whereas this one is a custom setup.

Anyone else had these problems?

Default Re: audigy2 zs 7.1 problems?

I don't know too much about this area, but I'm banking on drivers? Sounds like the drivers think you have a 5.1, so the sides could be acting like rear speakers. Install best, latest drivers, check all connections - lame advice but sometimes it's the smallest things! =D

Thread Information