Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Speaker/Software problem.

Default Speaker/Software problem.

This is kinda hard to put into words but here goes, ill be listening to music fairly loud and after a while it will suddenly drop really quiet and ill have to crank it up all the way to hear it. (however its never done this while a song is playing but ill be listening to music, then I stop the music, leave for 20 minutes or so, comeback, then start playing music again and it will be barely hearable unless I crank it to the highest level. (it happens randomly but quite often and I cant seem to find what triggers it.)

The only way to get the volume back to normal is to turn my speakers all the way down (with their independent volume control) and then restart the computer and it will work fine, howerer this is really irritating and I was looking for a way I could fix this or deal with it so I don't need to restart my entire computer everytime it happens.

Default Re: Speaker/Software problem.

What hardware do you have?

Default Re: Speaker/Software problem.

Cambridge Soundworks 2 front speakers and a woofer, thats all I can really find out, and for some stupid reason Windows' basic volume control ins't installed.

Thread Information