Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: voice removal...

Talking voice removal...

hey audio professionals, does anyone of you know how to remove voice from a song? can it be done btw? what programmes should i use and what's the procedure? i have an audio editor that came with nero 7 ultra. can it do this or should i switch to audacity or (expensive) sound forge?
    thanx a lot in advance...
    I feel like I should have a great idea right now. But I don't.....

I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.....

On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.....

Poster above a urinal: Please stay closer as your little Johnny is not as big as you think....

Default Re: voice removal...

I think this is possible, but really, really, REALLY hard. You must strip out the voice, but leave out the sound. You could be better off finding a "Minus One" version of the song.

I did censor some lyrics once. I was assigned to bring this music and ferret out the bad words because it will be used in a school play and kids will be watching it. I used Audacity, found the "minus-one" version of the song then cut and paste parts to overwrite the language. Worked pretty well, and my colleagues were like "How did you do that!?"

I have done this through FlexiMusic Wave Editor , really its not an easy task, but you can remove it by making some trials over it.

Hm... That program looks really similar to Audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguiluz View Post
    Hm... That program looks really similar to Audacity.

I agree, but i found FlexiMusic Wave Editor is more easier than Audacity.

Thread Information