Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Monitor Color

Default Monitor Color

Hi, I have a few general questions. I just bought a Samsung 2253BW 22' LCD to replace my 19' Neovo F-419 LCD that was four years old. The problem is the color on the monitor just isn't close to being the same and video looks aweful. I messed with the controls but didn't help much. It looks like a cheap computer that I bought ten years ago, an Emachine, but the problem with that was the video card was cheap integrated video. I have a 8800GT that gave me awesome color on the Neovo. I just wanted to upgrade to a bigger size and widescreen. Could anyone tell me why the color on this new monitor just doesn't compare? Is is because the 8800GT can't run a monitor of this size or does the monitor just have bad color? Any advice would be appreciated before I return the monitor.

John

Default Re: Monitor Color

first the 8800 will go about double that size, first the resolution should be set to 1680x1050 i dont know what kind of control centre nvidia has but there should be some colour settings in there and is it hooked up with dvi or vga, if its with vga switch it because compared to dvi vga sucks

Thread Information