Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The big screen!

Yeah I was thinking about something along those lines. I was going to have a big canvas made up and I was going to paint that with the paint you mentioned. However, I haven't had much luck finding where to buy some:(

Beefy Guest

I can't say I've looked for it myself... but it's out there somewhere..

If you are looking for a cheap screen there is a place in Melb that makes them and always has a lot going cheap, I paid $450 for my glass bead 100" roll down screen secondhand and it's in good nick, just can't remember the name if you are interested let me know and I can find out more if you like:)

A 100" glass bead sceen for $450 is pretty damn good! I'm probably looking for a 110" fixed silver screen. Please do let me know of the place you're talking about.

P.S, have you had any trouble with your screen? I've heard glass bead screens can be hard to keep clean.

I have only used my screen very little as we have just moved house, It was secondhand when I got it and it's not 100% clean but not bad. I only got a glass bead as I have a 3 gun projector if you have a LCD one you are better off getting a flat surface screen.

Can't find the reciept for the screen for the company details so I'll have to investigate further:confused:

Thanks for that.:D :thumb:

:thumb: Ok, just got off the phone to my mate who works in AV, the place is called Herma, it's in Preston and the web addy is http://www.herma.com.au

I bought it through my friend who works in the industry and is pretty sure that they only sell to the trade not to the public :mad: but said if you are really interested let me know exactly what you want and he will do enquiries

Herma!! They're the ones I have been looking at! :thumb:

I'll do some digging and let you know what I'm after. Thanks Warbo, you're a champ!!:cheers:

Ok, had a browse, and think I've found what I'm after.

If you could get prices for a 100", and a 120" 4:3 Plana F screen from the LP Morgan Galleria range, I'd be really greatful. Thanks again Warbo.:smokin:

:thumb:

Ok will be sometime next week as he works Mon - Fri

No worries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information