Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The big screen!

:no: :no: :no: Naughty Warbo only remembered today to get in contact with my friend, sorry to keep you hanging in there Brash, maybe next week till a reply, really sorry about that

No worries Warbo, no huge rush.: peace:

Brash, hope this is what you are after, they are C.O.D prices and can be picked up in melb.

LP Morgan 100" Galleria 4:3 Plana F Powdercoated-$950 Velour - $1080
    LP Morgan 120" Galleria 4:3 Plana F Powdercoated-$1090 Velour - $1300

For comparison the 100" powdercoated retails for $1559

Might cost you a few bucks extra for freight.:wave: :smokin:

Thanks Warbo,

Those prices look pretty tasty compared to the ones I've been getting. Got a decision to make now, get a screen, or get a Pioneer DVR-A04:confused: .

:wave: No worries at all if you are interested just let me know, it's amazing the difference in price if you know the right ppl. Somedays it's scarey how much markup places have

Bugger, just when I thought my biggest dilema was choosing between spending my money on a DVD burner or a screen for my projector room, my car goes and ****s a diff and makes the decision for me. :(

Not good Brash but cars are a pain in the arse at the best of times good luck with getting it fixed

Tell me about it. Unfortunately I need it. It's either a 20 min trip to work in the car, or nearly and hour and a half via public transport. Plus it's fun when it's working, you'd be suprised with the kind of mud, sand dunes and the like that an old Subaru wagon 4X4 can get through! I've only ever gotten stuck once, and that was because I bellied out, bent the number plate an all. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information