Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Looking for good sound for video games. Any suggestions???

Default Looking for good sound for video games. Any suggestions???

Speakers around $150usd range.
    I'm thinking maybe these......

Customer Reviews Of Creative Inspire T6200 70 Watts RMS 5.1 Speaker System - Retail

Not sure if I should upgrade to a sound card for this mainboard or just go with onboard sound.
    Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

owcraftsman is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Looking for good sound for video games. Any suggestions???

I use these Newegg.com - Logitech Z-5500 505 Watts 5.1 Speaker - Speakers
    If you want no BS bass it's the only game in town. THX certified digital or analog connections hook up head set right to the base station w/line level control ample speaker wire SAAAAAweeeet.
    More money but worth every penny. KickA$$
    I listened to that Creative set your looking at because I thought my Logitech 640 system went out to replace them. Went to Circuit City. Weak bass not pleasant to my ears in any way but to each his/her own.

Turns out with the 640's all I had to do was go to Radio Shack buy some replacement 3.5mm stereo plugs and wala good as new but even the 640 system suck for bass if I ever have to replace them for real I'll get another Z-5500 set.

Good Luck and I would definitely go audition some for yourself even if you buy online.

Thread Information