Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Movie of The Week

I figured if theres a "song of the week " why couldn't we have this...:?:
    - Damien

Well i'm not sure if the movies at Aussie are played on earlier or later date ...but "The Bourne Identity" is a badass movie...its a DVD Buy for sure when they sale em':thumb:
    - Damien

The Minority Report
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Shrek seems to be a fav of the week here at our place atm

One movie I have truly enjoyed watching recently is "The Dish".
    It's a very entertaining story about the technology behind the first moonwalk.
    The story takes place in OZ, if you get the chance watch it.
    My wife and I really liked it.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

The minority report is a real good movie...but you guys will like "the bourne identity" the movie isn't a set in the future like every movie nowadays...its a simple setting with intense suspense, and mind user.:thumb: What i like about the Minority Reprt is how the world is still in the stage of changing into the future. They had old type housing with out of this world expressways. Real cool as well.
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco
    The minority report is a real good movie...but you guys will like "the bourne identity" the movie isn't a set in the future like every movie nowadays...its a simple setting with intense suspense, and mind user.:thumb: What i like about the Minority Reprt is how the world is still in the stage of changing into the future. They had old type housing with out of this world expressways. Real cool as well.
    OK due to work schedule, I don't get to see many movies in a timely manner. I saw Bourne Identity this weekend and was surprised how good it was. I was expecting something more like a duplicate of Long Kiss Goodnight, but it turned out to be very different and enjoyable. I especially like see Franka Potente as Matt Damon's sidekick. I first saw her in "Run Lola Run" or "Lola Rennt" (in it's original German title). Another good movie if you come across it. :thumb:

Saw "Minority Report" a couple weeks ago, that was pretty cool too.
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

OK the movie "SignS" with Mel Gibson is very good. It takes time to get there but keeps you thrilled and gives you chills...very cool movie. GOTTA SEE IT! :thumb:

NOTE: It is directed by the same person who directed "The Sixth Sense, and Unbreakable".
    - Damien

I finally got some time of work so i me and a friend went to see about a boy, I wasn't to sure if i would like it, but it ended up being quite funny... not split your sides laughing like most anime i see, but amusing none the less.:D
    I give :thumb: and 7/10

Mr. Tweak if you see this why don't you move this thread to the "Audio/ Visual" section. Maybe it will get more attention the with "song of the week" thread.
    - Damien

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information