Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooking up headphones + speakers to a soundcard

Alrighty...thanks BeeFY...Zeradul i was aking if the Audigy might have a feature that might not need a splitter since it has a whole bunch of outs. One a mic,one for a digital, and i think there are two for normal speaker..i'm not sure...thanks anyway...: peace2:
    - Damien

Switch to a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz and you can easily have both connected at once.

the only thing i would worry about is that you could ruin your card. cuz the card puts out so many ohms and your speakers take those ohms now if you run both at the same time you could tke such a toll that it breaks i hope that makes sense. a way to get around this is with a impedance matcher and tha matches the ohms of the card then puts out more so you don't short anything. i know this sounds like **** but i hav had it happen to cd players and a couple otherr things this is the problem i ran into with the 5 way splitter that i posted about earlier. any body want to come in for some backup. (cough) zeradul(do you got a clue about this)
    Mess with the Best,
    Die like the Rest
    There are worse things than Death, and I can do them All.
    Backup has arrived
    Stupid people do stupid things, Smart people outsmart each other

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information