Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Sound only coming out of one speaker.

Default Sound only coming out of one speaker.

Hello.

At one point, I was using headphones, after a point, the headphones broke and only produced sound from one side. I then went into my sound setting and changed them to where the sound only came out of the working side. (so that there was no noises coming from the broken side that I did not hear.) I have now bought new speakers and need to change it back, but I cannot remember where the option is that I changed. Could anyone help?

Note1: This is NOT a hardware problem, the speakers are new.
    Note2: Please do not say "Double click the sound icon on your start bar and slide the volume bar to the center", I am smart enough to think of that on my own...
    Note3: I'm using "Realtek HD Sound effect manager" And I'm not sure if the option was changed in that, or in windows's options.
    Note4..: I'm using Windows XP SP3

Default Re: Sound only coming out of one speaker.

I'm looking for either a way to reset all of my sound options to default, or this really well hidden option that I can't seem to find anymore...

Can anyone help?

Thanks for the 62 views, and 0 responses, I'll go to another forum.

Alacron,
    Chillax.
    My recommendation is to reinstall the audio drivers. If you are in need of the URL let us know.

Thread Information