Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: audigy x-gamer V.s. mp3

I just got a new system(asus a7v333, xp1900, winXP) I went with the onboard sound knowing I would upgrade later.Later came 2 weeks after i got the system, along with a memory upgrade and a second hard drive(because of extra money not dissatisfaction with the onboard sound). The Creative promo says the big advantage I get out of getting the x-gammer is being able to connect 2 pc's with a firewire to game(which I would never do) the mp3 board says it comes with lots of mp3 software. I mostly game( but not much FPS) any opinions on which i should get, they are the same price.
    also I found a company called freewaytech.com they have the best combo price on maxter 60 gig ata133 HD and sound card has anybody had any negitive/positive dealings with them
    thanx
    no leaf clover

Question: Do you even want either software package for the Audigy? If you don't have the games that ship with the Audigy: Deus Ex, Giants, etc. then that would be highly recommended (Deus Ex is worth it alone).
    The other option is to just buy the OEM version of the card, i.e. the card and the driver disk.

As for that website, I can't say I've dealt with them before. I've only ever used Newegg to purchase from before, and I'd highly recommend them if you're in the US.

I agree with ML all the way. I have no interest in any of those games so i went ahead and bought and OEM Audigy. Gotta it all from newegg.com...they rock! They have atleast a close up pic of every item...which helps and gives you a sense of security and they ship with FedEx.
    - Damien

Thanx flaco + morgan .I ordered the x-gamer from newwegg last night.because everyone seems to like the site so much i also gave them my bussiness on a hard drive and memory.:D

Thread Information