Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAV speaker company

Right now I have Altec's. But I went to Best Buy the other day and was looking at PC speakers. It looks like I might be making an upgrade. Although I won't have $600 for NICE speakers I will be spending $50-$100 for some ok speakers..
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

pga1234, I was at compusa and was checking out the logitech 4.1 speakers. They were nice. I want to get them! :thumb:

i have a 6.1 surround sound from Nuance and a Harman/Kardon Amp hooked up to my PC. If u have never heard of Nuance they relatively small dont think they even have a web site. I like them cause they sound great and the 10year unconditional guarantee but they make good speakers i tried to blow them a few times and believe me you can't... they are a bit pricy though brand new a set like mine would be about $6000 i got them off some one so i didnt or would not pay that ever

Logitech.

Bang Olufsen has really nice speakers to, you can buy their best model, it's around 20.000 us$ here in Sweden. :thumb:

20k:eek:
    Holy bat-****, Batman! That's quite a bit of cash. Obviously, their clientel aren't college students.

I'v seen thease speakers dont know what they are called but here is what they are its a big sub at the botton of the speaker then on the top is the speaker, its encased in wood from the top and sides sitting about 1.4m on the sub and its about 15cm deep u can basically see through the speaker as it is like plastic with small holles drilled in it and inside is some sort of clear jelly ( ther is no speaker its just jelly) . This might all sound wierd to some but the priceteg on them was like $40,000us . and at the time they were on sale too so i dont know exacly what the retail was. The sound comming off them was reallly good

Thanks alot. I just soiled myself when you had to quote that price.
    Then again, a college student probably isn't in their target market:rolleyes2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information