Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamesurround Fortissimo™ III 7.1

GOT ONE!

http://www.hardwareinfo.net/reviews.php?id=330

I haven't tried to translate it yet . . .

The product is still very new. We have a sample coming from Herucles Australia, review will be up in roughly 2 weeks.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Really? Sounds great!

It's going to be another 2 weeks before I get my good comp up and running so that will be perfect.

The Audigy 2 card looks like it will turn heads but price wise the Fortissimo line has always been able to beat Creative. My friend keeps telling me to wait for VIA's sound card but he's the same one that told me to buy a 955DF and that monitor has been gone for repairs for the thrid time now . . . but I think the image quality problem I have with it is in all 19" Samsungs . . ..

Any word on that Fortissimo III review? ;)

My audigy gives me slight problems....meaning next time i am gonna give another card a try... possibly a Hecules
    - Damien

Several good cards on the market - and lots of reviews to study.
    I got the Game Theatre XP - for me it's excellent. But everyone has different needs, so take your time and shop careful.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I still haven't found any good reviews for it yet. With the new Creative cards coming out soon it might be a wise decision to wait until then. But then again even if you have a great sound card your limited by your speakers so I might just get the Fortissimo III anyways.

[b]If you are so concerned with the quality of music...you should not be listening to compress music files (mp3, ogg)...why, b/c compression kills the quality of music.
    I dunno..... my 100% VBR rips through musicmatch jukebox sound friggin spectacular :D (and actually is hard to discern between that and CD directly......matter of fact it sounds better on the mp3 since the VBR boosted the bass response :) )......and yes this is on a great pair of full-ear headphones.....even the car too...

yeah i know compression kills quality of music but dude.....im surprised at the nill effect of this rip level into mp3 (NOT mp3pro****)

anyway just saying :thumb:
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    ABit KR7A-133RAID
    AMD AXP2700+@2188MHz
    Crucial PC3200 @ 266MHz
    ChainTech GFX 5600U @ 234/798
    Seagate Baraccuda IV 80.0GB
    WinXP Pro
    ViewSonic G70fmb 17" 0.21mm/0.25mm
    Altec Lansing 221 2.1 speakers
    SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum
    Plextor PX-716A DVD+-RW DL
    Plextor PX-708A DVD+-RW
    Plextor 24x10x32xA
    Antec SX1040B w/400W Antec SmartPower
    Microsoft TrackBall Explorer
    Logitech Elite Keyboard

I use Sennheiser HD45-II headphones to listen to my music often and it is clear the difference between different mp3 files, similar to the difference between a good mp3 and a cd - unfortunately while CDs are better, it's hardly practical - especially if you like to be able to download the latest songs (not err... saying that I do that or anything)

And sblive's aren't great, but they aint bad when compared to many alternatives, including uck.,.. onboard sound.,
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information