Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: TiVo or not to Tivo

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tivo Service

What's everyone's opinion on the Philips DVR with the TiVo service combined with digital cable?

Thermally integrated Vaginal Oscillator
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Something i found last year when a friend wanted to figure a way to add a bigger harddrive to his TiVo.

http://www.tivofaq.com/hack/

It works nicely. We upgraded his 30 hour model to around a 100 hours by adding a 60 gig drive. :D

Quote Originally Posted by skullshot
    Thermally integrated Vaginal Oscillator

sounds interesting
    TT Original

To let everyone know what TiVo is, TiVo is a service that allows users to pause, record, fastforward, rewind live TV, Sat., Cable, etc...Philips, Sony, GE and the other big boys in electronics make DVRs ( Digital Video Recorders) that instead of recording to a tape allows you to record to a harddrive in the DVR unit. TiVo combined with a DVR unit lets you control every aspect of your TV experience

OK - I had never heard of it either, to me it sounds just like digital TV which we have in Australia, it's only be active for 20 days though!

Yes Mr. Tweak it is Digital TV but you can record it and fast forward etc... So is it worth it over there cause it is fairly new here still also

Does it cost anything over there? I'm pretty certain here all you have to do here is buy a new TV capable of the new digital signal or get an adapter for your existing TV.

yes it does cost here, it is 9 dollars a month or 250 dollars lifetime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information