Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: burning movies to cd rom

Beefy Guest

Seems to me that people ignore you when you send em to that link wiggo. might have to turn this thread into what the other one became. ;)

I think that it's gettin' time for a roundup and brandin' myself. :flames:

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Head 'em up an move out, Rawhide....get along lil doggies
    :woot: :woot:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

thomson1968 Guest

Hey guy's, I do appreciate all your help.
    I'am not really wanting to start a new thread for this quick question unless you think I should.

I was wondering just how difficult it is to download and copy playstation games etc and put them onto disk for use on a playstation console.
    Is it equally as much of a pain as the dvd's or is it a complete different thing altogether ? I got people asking me about it too.
    Any Ideas ?
    Again,, your quotes are much appreciated, cheers,

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:no:

Easy or difficult is of little consequence.
    There is to be no discussion of such matters within this forum.

This is not the place for lessons in software piracy
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Sorry Mr. C but this one's a grey area job as laws vary here from country to country (even state to state in some cases). Here it's prefectly legal to *cough* backup certain things ya own such as videos and PS games for examples so long as ya own a legal copy of it. The same goes for "Mod chips". ;)

If ya don't then we :devil win

But it is a frustratin' legal nightmare though tryin' to keep up with it all. :cry:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

thomson1968 Guest

thanks wiggo, thats what i thought too.

Just be sure of the laws as they regard to your lacation before doin' such things and if ya do be sure that ya can pull the legal copy out in a hurry. ;)

Well if I'm not stepping on any toes by passing on this info you might want to check out a trial version of a program called Alcohol 120% at http://www.alcohol-software.com/ . Not sure how you would copy a downloaded program but it does give you the ability to backup almost any game disk reguardless of the "protection" program. From the encryption options it looks like it is possible to copy PS and PS2 disks as easily as PC games. It works by creating an image on your hard drive from the original disk then copying it to disk. You can also create a "virtual drive" on your computer and run PC games directly from there without using a nocd crack. Amazing program that leaves CloneCD in the dust!
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

I'll look into that one a bit later but CloneCD does my stuff that Nero can't handle and it only takes < 5mins on the fly from the LiteOn DVD straight to the burner. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information