Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What speed burner do you have?

I wonder when the speeds will stop increasing... 40x write is pretty amazing.

Beefy Guest

well, both birdkiller and me finally got our 24x10x40 LiteOn drives.. I haven't put mine in yet, but looking forward to when I do.. :)

Would be interested in knowing how things go for you, Beefy. I am having some trouble backing up my SD2 disks.

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

if you want a program to check what protection a cd has so that you can 'backup' ur cds etc get a program called cloney, it scans the cd and tells you the exact settings to use on clone CD.

A link for that program would be nice Shepps. ;)
    :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Shepps
    if you want a program to check what protection a cd has so that you can 'backup' ur cds etc get a program called cloney, it scans the cd and tells you the exact settings to use on clone CD.

ahhh yes... i used to have this, but then my hard drive failed and i lost it :(

Get Clone CD here

and heres a site with loads of cds scanners etc, including cloney here

here is a site that has some useful newbie hints for backing up copy portected cds.game copy world

there ya go :D

surely there will become a point where having a faster burner will make no difference to the recording, unless they manage to make noramal cds bigger, which they wont. Bring on DVD Rs!!

Actually there is CDrom technology in the works that will bring storage up to gigs and may replace DVD-RW. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by JealousMidget
    Would be interested in knowing how things go for you, Beefy. I am having some trouble backing up my SD2 disks.

JM

There is a new version of Safedisc 2 out that has proven extremely difficult to circumvent - only one or two burners have been able to successfully copy protected discs with really finicky detailed settings. Let's hope the CD-RW makers find a way around this soon - I LEGALLY backup the software I own, I don't like scratching or losing an original disc
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information