Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Finally I had to buy new soundcard...

Yesterday I installed Toca Race Driver. The game looks great visually but sounded crap! I've been using the onboard soundcard for ages - never had any problems before. But finally i realized that i need a better soundcard if i'm going to enjoy these great engine sounds. I've ordered a Creative Audigy player, hopefully I will enjoy this card in many other ways, like better quality when playing MP3. I have a question about this tip http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...Id=255&dPage=3 Does it work fine? Has anyone encountered any problems with this?

It would've been a very good idea to let us know the hardware that ya usin' at the moment. :rolleyes2

If you are after quality sound then Turtle Beach would have fixed you up -- and a lot of $s left over for CD-Rs too:rolleyes:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information