Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lonely or...?

Question Lonely or...?

Hello,
    My name is Jack, and I'm really new at this! I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
    So I'm a lonely person. After giving up on marriage I have been seeing a lot about the tours to Colombia and Russia. I did some search and there are many many companies.
    Maybe I just want to hear I'm not alone in this. Can anyone give me an idea of who is the best and some their past experiences? Can your really meet young beautiful sincere women.
    Are they really interested in getting married? Or is it as they say "too good to be true"? Should I just go for it, or should I put my money on a new system, instead?
    J Browne

Default Re: Lonely or...?

Put your money into a new PC. Those women want greencards, not husbands. Most of them have contacts already in the US that are waiting for them. You would be better served by a PC. If anything, just take a trip to one of those adult clubs in the carribean. You'll get lots of lovin without the empty commitments.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Dude, this is the funniest thing ive ever seen!!! I cant believe this, every aspect of this thread is funny! He even posted it in BABES/HUNKES.
    "Death solves all problems; no man, no problem."
    -Joseph Stalin

Colombia AND Russia? Wow - slight difference in cultures there but the women in both places are unbelievable sweet and people are very friendly in Russia and Colombia. Colombian families are a little bigger... anyway... yes the ladies are very motivated for marriage especially before they hit 30, and they really don't care much about your age, finances, etc - just want a good guy to love them and their children if they have them. There aren't many tour companies that go to both, the only one I know of is A Foreign Affair. They could probably offer you both options. European Connections goes to Russia too and I've heard good things about their tours as well.

LOL! Don't forget to bring you SPAM. Everyone in those countriesd loves SPAM. SPAM is good for the sould. SPAM won't cheat on you after you get it immigrated into the US, and SPAM will always be faithful. Either way, SPAM is better than trying to buy a wife. If you are that bad off, just go to the grocery store and get some SPAM. The best part about SPAM is that you can cut a ***** sized hole in it that fits you perfectly and you won't get a disease from some foreign bride that will marry you to get into the US. SPAM will never let you down. SPAM is even more faithful than a dog. SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Thread Information