Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: HuNkS

Ok so it isn't a hunk but had to post it anyway............Merry Xmas in July

Does this mean I get to make my list now and give it to him....
    Let him get a jump start on it!! Lets see since it is july I guess I won't pick alot of stuff....

1. I want a hummer... i prefer the one that is totally loaded... (no girls not that kind of hummer)
    2. A nice vacation would do.... (not pickie in this department.... you send me I go) ... except to the north pole..... I just cant handle the cold!!!
    3. A year supply of diapers.... and while I'm at it can you throw in a full time live in.... doesn't exspect a paycheck baby sitter!!!
    I've been a very good girl

Quote Originally Posted by StormyWeather
    Does this mean I get to make my list now and give it to him....
    Let him get a jump start on it!! Lets see since it is july I guess I won't pick alot of stuff....

1. I want a hummer... i prefer the one that is totally loaded... (no girls not that kind of hummer)
    2. A nice vacation would do.... (not pickie in this department.... you send me I go) ... except to the north pole..... I just cant handle the cold!!!
    3. A year supply of diapers.... and while I'm at it can you throw in a full time live in.... doesn't exspect a paycheck baby sitter!!!
    I've been a very good girl
    2 and 3 sound good to me as well.........and I have been a good girl too :kay:

LAUGHING.... but as always.... santa never gets my list!! and i am stuck with the same old mustang.... no vacation and i still have to buy diapers!! I dont have a baby sitter either~!!

Hehehe if we are doing Christmas list throw a new car this way...:p . An import Honda Civic hatch would be great.;)

Actually anything thaty looks good and goes........oh must have radio/cd and air conditioning

Not a hunk, but I found this amusing.

:rolleyes: That's pretty amazing. Looks overclocked to me. :rolleyes:

Was that over clocked or over coc.................... oops never mind :o

KAY You were definately going the correct direction with that response which was prematurely interrupted.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information